

I'M DONE WITH STUDYING FOR THE NIGHT AND IN BED EARLY. This means you lucky people get to hear all about my day. The first thing you should know is that there are 100 more important things to do on my procrastination list than blogging. Notice I do not call it a "to do list" because that's never what actually happens, and I consider myself a realist. Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and continue with this blog because after a certain amount of time things become irrelevant and dissolve into the massive 20 year (and counting) history of my life.. therefore I need to get it all out here while it's fresh. Kind of like Facebook pictures, except I never get those out on time either. It's been like 2 weeks since Barcelona and my housemates are still pressin' me for those pics. Actually not even, they gave up on me last week. That's how useless I am but WHATEVER, i'll do it tomorrow ;) I've been preoccupied with STUDYING. Yes, you heard me correctly, MIDTERMS. Today I banged out my first one, killed it, and now i'm all studied up for my second one tomorrow at 9. Hopefully it goes well because my grades depend almost entirely on mid-terms and finals. Pressure weeehhh. Today I relieved some mid-term stress with a classic hike to piazzale michelangelo with the one and only Chelsea Botta. So glad she came to visit, we've had some quality walk and talks this week! The view was gorgeous as always, and there was a nice little breeze which complimented the 70 degree temperature quite nicely. Rough life. When I got back, Danielle and I went to get some groceries for dinner! You'd salivate if you tasted or even smelt our masterpiece. We whipped it up in less than 30 minutes, and it was gourmet...for real. Obviously needed an appetizer because waiting for the main course is just wrong. We made our own original bruschetta (our faaav) with tomato, mozzarella, red onion, and oil and vinegar on some freshly toasted bread. There may or may not be some secret ingredients as well, but if I told you I would have to kill you. Hehe. Then we made a delicious balsamic chicken with the same ingredients. To be honest, and I don't mean to sound like a porker, it made my day. #simplepleasures. We let the food melt in our mouths over a classic episode of Friends. How fitting? Gotta love the Daniiiiiigurlllllll. Finally we buckled down for houuurs of studying, which hopefully won't go to waste. Wish me luck on this brutal archaeology test domani... I should probably run to the Duomo right quick because this girl needs a hope and a prayer. The good news is, regardless of the outcome of my midterm, there will be an extensive home cooked meal waiting for me in the kitchen cerca 9 pm, courtesy of Mr. Scalera. What an angel. I'm obviously looking forward to that a day in advance. It might even appear in my dreams tonight and I'm okay with that. Bottom line is I should probably get some rest if I plan on waking up for this test in the AM. Doesn't help that Bigallo is bumpin' and my friends are downstairs having cocktails, and Ai Se Tu Pego just came on *considers getting dressed* ... LOOK MOM, I'M SOOO RESPONSIBLE. Soon midterms will be over and i'll have Spring Break things on my mind. Northern Loop in 3 days, see you in Prague!
No comments:
Post a Comment