
For a truly authentic Spanish feel, we pre-gamed at this spot called La Oveja Negra (The Black Sheep). Place was nuts, they had these huge towers of sangria/beer and everyone just sat around these tables and drank. To be honest I felt like I was at drinking camp... can't explain it. But we met these really cool Argentinian rugby players, some of which were cute, and obviously had a weird awesome time with them! I LOVE MEETING WEIRD PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. Never gets old. THE CLUBS WERE CRAZY. Enormous! You're right there on the beach and the party doesn't stop until dawn. I can't fathom how people do that every weekend- peace be with you. Overall Barcelona was a super cool place, didn't get enough time to see all of it because it's enormo but I would definitely go back.

Once again it felt good to get back to my girlfriend Flo. Nowhere i've been so far has been as quaint and homey. Maybe i'm just biased but obviously I don't think so. Today I was totallllly exhausted, battled back and forth with a nap and won. Meaning I beat through the nap. Instead I thought it would be productive to go for a nice jog!!!!! Listen closely because this would only happen to me. Before the jog I make a pit stop to my advisor's office like the responsible student I am. Things went smoothly and I continue to the apartment of my running buddy Coll. I thought i'd spice it upand take a different route since i always take the same one and it (SEEMED) pretty nice out. Not surprisingly, I find myself lost after a few turns and immediately once I realize i'm lost, the sky opens up and pees all over me. It wasn't raining it was pouring. POURING! I'm walking around the streets in a soaking wet white long sleeve and my other teeshirt wrapped around my head (god forbid I got my hair wet). Every single person thought I was crazy. Numerous italians asked if i was freddo (cold) and every vendor at the market tried to sell me an umbrella. One nice man even tried walking me home under his umbrella but I ditched him half way because he didn't need to know where I live. As soon as I found my way and made it 2 feet from my doorstep, it stopped raining. LISH!! Life. Is. So. Hard. There's my "Only in Dana's World" story for today, don't worry I never run out. It's about time for ya girl to get ready for another night on the town, let's hope it's a good one! Cheers to being Young and Beautiful at YAB. Later haters ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment