Friday, February 3, 2012

Better Late Than Never...

HEY GUYS. I'm finally on my blogging swag so have no fear! A few of my friends started blogging when we got here last week and it was obviously a great idea, so consider that bandwagon jumped on. (NOTE: This is my corny sense of humor that will be re-occuring throughout this entire blog). This past week in Florence has flown by but I guess that makes sense considering the amount of partying and lack of studying we've been doing (sorry mom). Though the partying is definitely warranted since pretty much all of my classes are fake! I'm taking a basic intercultural comm class with my only male professor. Just so happens he's adorable and I don't mind going to class at all! I'm also taking an archaeology-esque type class where we get to go on all of these cool trips around Italy. So that should be horribly boring. My favorite class i'm taking is FLAMENCO DANCING. Had to spice it up with a dance class, if you know me even the slightest bit then you're not surprised about this at all. The professor for this class is incredibly adorable and speaks minimal english. The language barrier may be intimidating for some but honestly i've been having a great time communicating with the itals. Come si dice BODY LANGUAGE. It has been challenging, but nothing my elementary italian class can't fix. I digress.. the point is that my classes/ professors are molto benne and I only have class monday through wednesday. Hate to complain though. As you can imagine it's been a long weekend already, and it's only Friday. We're heading out for our first trip tomorrow; French Riviera! First we're hitting up Monte Carlo, followed by Nice and Cannes. Good stuff! Maybe i'll even gamble a LITTLE. I'll be sure to keep you posted on our excursions. If I sound overly excited and obsessed with my life it's probably because I am, can't help it doe. Ciao Ciao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment