About me leaving Florence, it's not happening. The weather is finally starting to cooperate and it's even supposed to hit 65 next weekend, which will be here before I can recoop from this weekend. Not kidding. It was very nice to be home in Firenze this weekend, although I did miss my girl Norbo tremendously! Thank god we came abroad otherwise we may have never discovered our deep unprecedented love for each other, and that would just be tragic. The weekend got off to a good start on Wednesday with my last class getting cancelled! It was perfect because I honestly didn't feel like going, some angel up above definitely had my back. Good looks. On Wednesday night we all blacked out so that's all i have to say about that. Thursday my girls left me for Pisa and I enjoyed a gorgeous day with Rachael, Tracy, Steph, and Jenna..sweetest gurls. I did the sickest amount of window shopping- self control on a hundred thousand trillion. Either that or I didn't have a single euro on me lol one or the other. It's rough times out here for an independent young college woman but we still ballin' on a budget and lovin' life so whateva. We found an amazing panino joint, forget what it was called but the owner was the man! I think his name started with a P but i wasn't paying much attention to anything besides my sandwich so iiiiono. Def gotta go back there though! Thursday night I fell in love in a hopeless place and I wish i was kidding..thanks Fullup! Enjoyed another nice day in Firenze on Friday and paid a visit to the chocolate festival! 2DIE4. Strawberries, bananas, and pineapples covered in a creamy silky milk chocolate, need I say more? Nah. But let's talk about the futbol game friday night. These Americans went CRAY. The Marist fam dressed up in all purple Fiorentina gear, it was super cute. WE ACTED UP! I've never been to a futbol match in europe before (obviously) and it was quite the experience. Lots of energy and hashish flowing.
Yesterday we tried out the diner with american food. I approve! #shocker. My high point of the day was that fat cheeseburger with crispy bacon.. i'd have it no other way. Low point was when i finished it obviously. Call me a fat American but i stayyyy eatinnnng (stay schemin' flow). I've also been whipping up some master dishes of my own. Baked ziti has become quite the go-to dinner and I dabble with the fettuccini alfredo when i'm feeling fancy, although that's an american-italian delicacy. Other than that I keep it pretty basic, blame the supermarket. I'm restricted by the food labels, it's pretty hard to decipher...everything. One day i'll be able to distinguish between the different lattes and formaggios and the array of tomato sauces for the love of god. One day. Until then I should probably get myself prepared for tomorrow. It's a big day, I have class. I'm gonna consider getting some homework done right now, keyword consider. If not now definitely later.......yeah. Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment