| Chances are the chocolate in Switzerland was better than the regular ishh your boyfriend gave you. szzzzzz |
The girls and I went to Interlaken to chill in the mountains and celebrate Danielle's 21st bday. weeee! What a weekend it was. Swiss alps and franks and chocolates and cheese and army knives and everything swiss. Interlaken was a cozy place with gorgeous surroundings. FRANKly my only complaint would be the exorbitantly expensive prices (pun intended lolll).
Also the temperatures were obviously very low howeverrrr intensity levels were through the roof! Interlaken was intense! First I hiked my way up a big snow covered canyon then I jumped off of it.. wild. I wasn't even as terrified as I had anticipated. That initial free fall for the first 5 seconds was such a thrill! Those who haven't done it, I highly recommend it to each and every one of you. yeah YOU. That same freezing day we went night sledding which was soooo legit. It was something like real life Mario kart and I was Princess Peach ripping it down the trail (gracefully) with the occasional wipeout for dramatic effect. I might have barreled over a few other sleds and taken them down with me but that's the fun part anyway lets be honest. Those little plastic sleds flewww like you wouldn't believe I'm just glad i didn't tumble off dat mountain.Saturday we took a day trip to Zurich. It was a very clean and snazzy little city. We did the basics- some exploring, shopping, fine dining, chocolate tasting... you get the picture. When we got back we had a bit of a HOsTEL party amongst ourselves, went right downstairs and got weird at Metro. That was definitely some easy, convenient fun and who doesn't enjoy that? By the end of the weekend I was exhuaaaasted #beleeeDat. i'm still trying to charge this battery pack back up for the weekend tomorrow! My travels so far have been amaaazing and i'm looking forward to my next stop in a few weeks- Barcelona! As for this weekend i couldn't be happier to be home in Firenze with my best firenze :) Wish me luck on my first italian quiz tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment